Volume discounts available
ASCENT eBooks contain the same content as our printed training guides providing users with a personal electronic copy of the book.
Access your eBook 3 ways:
1.) Download to a personal computer. No Internet connection is required after download to the Bookshelf.*
2.) Download to a mobile phone or tablet (iOS 4.0 or later; Android 2.2 and higher)
3.) Access online from any Internet-connected device with browser.
• Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
• Intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
• eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
• eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
*ASCENT eBooks are hosted through the VitalSource Bookshelf app
Instructor Tools are sold separately from the Student Guide and eBook. The Instructor Tools for this training guide are delivered in a downloadable PDF document and contain answers to questions throughout the guide and timing suggestions for delivering various sections of the course.
Once you have completed your purchase, you’ll receive an order confirmation email with a link to access the Instructor Tools. Within that email, click on ‘Instructor Tools’ (found under the ‘Product’ heading), in order to gain access to your PDF.
The class files for this training guide were released on April 5, 2017 (part number AS-ACD1801-ADV1MU-CF.exe). Please refer to the link in your training guide to download the latest class files.
AutoCAD 2018: Advanced - Mixed Units (1st Edition)
Total number of pages: 506
Total Hours: 24
AutoCAD® 2018: Advanced introduces advanced techniques and teaches you to be proficient in your use of the AutoCAD® software. This is done by teaching you how to recognize the best tool for the task, the best way to use that tool, and how to create new tools to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
- Advanced Text Objects
- Working with Tables
- Defining dynamic blocks and attributes
- Outputting and publishing files for review
- Collaboration and automation tools
- Creating, publishing, and customizing sheet sets
- Managing Layers
- CAD Management and System Setup
- Enhancing productivity by customizing the AutoCAD interface
- Using macros and custom routines
Completion of AutoCAD®/AutoCAD LT® 2018: Fundamentals or equivalent.