Volume discounts available
ASCENT eBooks contain the same content as our printed training guides providing users with a personal electronic copy of the book.
Access your eBook 3 ways:
1.) Download to a personal computer. No Internet connection is required after download to the Bookshelf.*
2.) Download to a mobile phone or tablet (iOS 4.0 or later; Android 2.2 and higher)
3.) Access online from any Internet-connected device with browser.
• Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
• Intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
• eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
• eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
*ASCENT eBooks are hosted through the VitalSource Bookshelf app
Video-Enhanced eBook Description
Video-Enhanced eBooks include linked video lessons throughout.
These video lessons provide instructors’ descriptions and demonstrations of key features and concepts. An Internet connection is required to view the streaming video lessons.
The training guides delivered in this Video-Enhanced eBook format carry the Autodesk Official Training Guide (AOTG) designation.
• Are intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
• Are for electronic use only, and are not a printable PDF.
• Cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
• Have a 1-year license. Access expires one (1) year following activation.
ASCENT video-enhanced eBooks are hosted through the VitalSource Bookshelf application.
Visit: bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
The class files for this training guide were released on Nov. 9, 2016 (part number AS-INV1701-TPD1MU-CF.exe). Please refer to the link in your training guide to download the latest class files.
Autodesk Inventor 2017 (R2) Tube and Pipe Design (1st Ed.)
Total number of pages: 412
Total Hours: 16
The Autodesk® Inventor® 2017 (R2): Tube and Pipe Design student guide instructs students on the use of the Inventor Tube and Pipe environment. Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, students acquire the knowledge needed to design routed elements, including tubing, piping, and flexible hose. With specific tools to incorporate tube and pipe runs into digital prototypes, the Inventor Tube and Pipe environment provides rules-based routing tools that select the correct fittings and helps the pipe run to comply with your standards for segment length, round-off increments, and bend radius, that the student will learn to maximize.
- Describe the tube and pipe environment and why you would use it.
- Set up routes and runs and place the initial fittings in your tube and pipe design.
- Create, edit, and manage routes for rigid pipe, rigid tube, and flexible hose designs.
- Manage content libraries, publish custom content to content libraries, and create new styles that use custom content.
- Document tube and pipe designs through the creation of 2D drawings and parts lists and export the 3D design data.
This student guide is designed for experienced users of the Autodesk Inventor software. The following is recommended:
- Students should have completed the Autodesk® Inventor® 2017 (R1): Introduction to Solid Modeling student guide, or have an equivalent understanding of the Autodesk Inventor 2017 user interface and working environments.
- Knowledge of part modeling, assembly modeling, and drawing view creation and annotation, is recommended.