Volume discounts available
ASCENT eBooks contain the same content as our printed training guides providing users with a personal electronic copy of the book.
Access your eBook 3 ways:
1.) Download to a personal computer. No Internet connection is required after download to the Bookshelf.*
2.) Download to a mobile phone or tablet (iOS 4.0 or later; Android 2.2 and higher)
3.) Access online from any Internet-connected device with browser.
• Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
• Intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
• eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
• eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
*ASCENT eBooks are hosted through the VitalSource Bookshelf app
Instructor Tools are sold separately from the Student Guide and eBook. The Instructor Tools for this training guide are delivered in a downloadable PDF document and contain answers to questions throughout the guide and timing suggestions for delivering various sections of the course. Once you have completed your purchase, you’ll receive an order confirmation email with a link to access the Instructor Tools. Within that email, click on ‘Instructor Tools’ (found under the ‘Product’ heading), in order to gain access to your PDF.
The class files for this training guide were released on July 16, 2012 (part number AS-PLTDESINT13-10-CF.exe). Please refer to the link in your training guide to download the latest class files.
Introduction to Plant Design 2013 (Imperial)
Total number of pages: 558
Total Hours: 40
In this training guide, learn how to use the AutoCAD® P&ID 2013, AutoCAD® Plant 3D 2013, and Autodesk® Navisworks® 2013 software products to complete a plant design project. This training guide includes five chapters comprised of lessons, exercises, and review questions. The training guide provides a comprehensive overview that includes all common workflows for plant design plus a focus on project setup and administration.
- Introduction to AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Using AutoCAD P&ID
- Using Navisworks
- Setting up and administering a Plant project