Volume discounts available
ASCENT eBooks contain the same content as our printed training guides providing users with a personal electronic copy of the book.
Access your eBook 3 ways:
1.) Download to a personal computer. No Internet connection is required after download to the Bookshelf.*
2.) Download to a mobile phone or tablet (iOS 4.0 or later; Android 2.2 and higher)
3.) Access online from any Internet-connected device with browser.
• Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
• Intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
• eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
• eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
*ASCENT eBooks are hosted through the VitalSource Bookshelf app
The class files for this training guide were released on Dec. 21, 2016 (part number AS-PLT1701-ITR1MM-CF.exe). Please refer to the link in your training guide to download the latest class files.
Introduction to Plant Design 2017 (R1) - Mixed Metric - 1st Edition
Total number of pages: 570
Total Hours: 40
In this student guide, you learn how to use the AutoCAD® P&ID 2017, AutoCAD® Plant 3D 2017, and Autodesk® Navisworks® 2017 software products to complete a plant design project. This student guide includes five chapters comprised of lessons, exercises, and review questions. The student guide provides a comprehensive overview that includes all common workflows for plant design plus a focus on project setup and administration.
- Introduction to AutoCAD Plant 3D.
- Using AutoCAD P&ID.
- Using Navisworks.
- Setting up and administering a Plant project.