Volume discounts available
ASCENT eBooks contain the same content as our printed training guides providing users with a personal electronic copy of the book.
Access your eBook 3 ways:
1.) Download to a personal computer. No Internet connection is required after download to the Bookshelf.*
2.) Download to a mobile phone or tablet (iOS 4.0 or later; Android 2.2 and higher)
3.) Access online from any Internet-connected device with browser.
• Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
• Intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
• eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
• eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
*ASCENT eBooks are hosted through the VitalSource Bookshelf app
The class files for this training guide were released on May 31, 2012 (part number AS-AVLT13ESS-10-CF.exe). Please refer to the link in your training guide to download the latest class files.
Autodesk Vault Basic 2013 Essentials
Total number of pages: 464
Total Hours: 24
This training guide is intended for users and CAD administrators who need to access their design files from Autodesk® Vault Basic. It focuses on capabilities for managing design files and related documentation. Hands-on exercises are included to reinforce how to manage the design workflow process using Autodesk® Vault Basic. Students are taught how to locate, view, modify, create, copy, and re-use files.
- Introduction to Autodesk Vault features
- Basic Vault tasks
- Working with Vault and Autodesk® Inventor®
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD®
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD® Electrical
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD® Mechanical
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD® Civil 3D®
- Common Vault tasks
- Organizing and populating a Vault
- Managing Vault
Prerequisites: It is highly recommended that students have a good working knowledge of Autodesk CAD programs.