Volume discounts available
ASCENT eBooks contain the same content as our printed training guides providing users with a personal electronic copy of the book.
Access your eBook 3 ways:
1.) Download to a personal computer. No Internet connection is required after download to the Bookshelf.*
2.) Download to a mobile phone or tablet (iOS 4.0 or later; Android 2.2 and higher)
3.) Access online from any Internet-connected device with browser.
• Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
• Intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
• eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
• eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
*ASCENT eBooks are hosted through the VitalSource Bookshelf app
Instructor Tools are sold separately from the Student Guide and eBook. The Instructor Tools for this training guide are delivered in a downloadable PDF document and contain instructor presentation files that complement the guide.
Once you have completed your purchase, you’ll receive an order confirmation email with a link to access the Instructor Tools. Within that email, click on ‘Instructor Tools’ (found under the ‘Product' heading), in order to gain access to your PDF.
CATIA V5R20: Advanced Surface Design
Total number of pages: 660
Total Hours: 24
This training guide expands on the knowledge learned in the CATIA: Introduction to Surface Design training guide by covering advanced curve and surface topics found in the Generative Shape Design Workbench. Curve and surface analysis are introduced to validate the student’s geometry. Tools and methods for rebuilding geometry are also discussed. As with the CATIA: Introduction to Surface Design training guide, meeting model specifications (such as continuity settings) remains forefront in introducing tools and methodologies.
- Surface Design Overview
- Advanced Wireframe Elements
- Curve Analysis and Repair
- Swept Surfaces
- Blend Surfaces
- Adaptive Sweep
- Advanced Surface Fillets
- Alternative Filleting Methods
- Duplication Tools
- Knowledge Templates
- Surface Analysis and Repair
- Offset Surfaces
- Project Exercises
CATIA V5: Introduction to Surface Design