Volume discounts available
ASCENT eBooks contain the same content as our printed training guides providing users with a personal electronic copy of the book.
Access your eBook 3 ways:
1.) Download to a personal computer. No Internet connection is required after download to the Bookshelf.*
2.) Download to a mobile phone or tablet (iOS 4.0 or later; Android 2.2 and higher)
3.) Access online from any Internet-connected device with browser.
• Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
• Intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
• eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
• eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
*ASCENT eBooks are hosted through the VitalSource Bookshelf app
CATIA V5R20: Generative Drafting (ANSI)
Total Hours: 16
Learn to use the generative capabilities of CATIA V5 to create an ANSI drawing from a 3D solid part. This guide is appropriate for new CATIA V5 users.
- Start a generative drawing
- Define the main views
- Define section views and cuts
- Define secondary views: detail, clipping, broken, breakout, auxiliary, isometric and unfolded views
- Edit a view and sheet properties
- Add sheets to a drawing
- Reposition views
- Modify section, detail and auxiliary profiles
- Modify section, detail and auxiliary graphical definitions
- Modify section hatching representations
- Create generative dimensions and tolerances
- Generate assembly drawings
- Create annotations and drawing tables
- Create balloons
- Check links to a solid 3D part and update a drawing
- Add a title block
- Print the drawing
- Set drafting options
CATIA: Introduction to Modeling V5 or CATIA V5: Introduction for Non-Designers