Volume discounts available
ASCENT eBooks contain the same content as our printed training guides providing users with a personal electronic copy of the book.
Access your eBook 3 ways:
1.) Download to a personal computer. No Internet connection is required after download to the Bookshelf.*
2.) Download to a mobile phone or tablet (iOS 4.0 or later; Android 2.2 and higher)
3.) Access online from any Internet-connected device with browser.
• Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
• Intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
• eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
• eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
*ASCENT eBooks are hosted through the VitalSource Bookshelf app
Instructor Tools are sold separately from the Student Guide and eBook. The Instructor Tools for this training guide are delivered in a downloadable PDF document and contain instructor presentation files that complement the guide.
Once you have completed your purchase, you’ll receive an order confirmation email with a link to access the Instructor Tools. Within that email, click on ‘Instructor Tools’ (found under the ‘Product’ heading), in order to gain access to your PDF.
CATIA: Advanced Assembly Design and Management V5-6 R2015 1st Edition
Total number of pages: 382
Total Hours: 16
The CATIA: Advanced Assembly Design and Management student guide builds on the assembly functionality introduced in the CATIA: Introduction to Modeling course. Students gain a full understanding of how to design and manage a complex assembly in the CATIA software while concentrating on techniques that maximize the capabilities of the Assembly workbench. This extensive hands-on course contains numerous labs focused on process-based practices to give you practical experience and improve design productivity.
- Assembly operations (reconnecting constraints, specification tree customization, save operations, Desk Command, etc.)
- Skeleton Modeling
- Contextual Design
- Link Management
- Collaborative Design
- Component Degrees of Freedom
- Assembly Duplication (multi-instantiation, component symmetry, reuse patterns, etc.)
- Assembly analysis (measurements, clash, sectioning a model, etc.)
CATIA V5-6 R2015: Introduction to Modeling & additional 80 hours of CATIA experience.