Volume discounts available
ASCENT eBooks contain the same content as our printed training guides providing users with a personal electronic copy of the book.
Access your eBook 3 ways:
1.) Download to a personal computer. No Internet connection is required after download to the Bookshelf.*
2.) Download to a mobile phone or tablet (iOS 4.0 or later; Android 2.2 and higher)
3.) Access online from any Internet-connected device with browser.
• Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
• Intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
• eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
• eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
*ASCENT eBooks are hosted through the VitalSource Bookshelf app
Instructor Tools are sold separately from the Student Guide and eBook. The Instructor Tools for this training guide are delivered in a downloadable PDF document and contain instructor presentation files that complement the guide.
Once you have completed your purchase, you’ll receive an order confirmation email with a link to access the Instructor Tools. Within that email, click on ‘Instructor Tools’ (found under the ‘Product’ heading), in order to gain access to your PDF.
CATIA: Visual Basic Automation V5-6 R2015 1st Edition
Total number of pages: 262
Total Hours: 32
The CATIA: Visual Basic Automation student guide provides you a good understanding of the different ways to automate tasks using CATIA macros and Visual Basic programming. Using hands-on practices, you will use VB programming to work with parts, assemblies, drawings, selections, parameters and formulas, graphic properties, and to exchange data with Microsoft Excel.
- CATIA V5 Object Model
- Creating Part Design and Shape Design features
- Working with Product Structure and Assembly Design
- Scripting Drawing Views, Frames, and Title Blocks
- Deleting, Cutting, Copying, Pasting CATIA objects
- Interactive Selections
- Communication with MS Office
Visual Basic programming and working knowledge of CATIA.