Creo Parametric 3.0
Volume discounts available
ASCENT eBooks contain the same content as our printed training guides providing users with a personal electronic copy of the book.
Access your eBook 3 ways:
1.) Download to a personal computer. No Internet connection is required after download to the Bookshelf.*
2.) Download to a mobile phone or tablet (iOS 4.0 or later; Android 2.2 and higher)
3.) Access online from any Internet-connected device with browser.
• Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
• Intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
• eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
• eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
*ASCENT eBooks are hosted through the VitalSource Bookshelf app
Instructor Tools are sold separately from the Student Guide and eBook. The Instructor Tools for this training guide are delivered in a downloadable PDF document containing instructor presentation files that complement the guide.
Once you have completed your purchase, you’ll receive an order confirmation email with a link to access the Instructor Tools. Within that email, click on ‘Instructor Tools’ (found under the ‘Product heading), in order to gain access to your PDF.
Creo Parametric 3.0: Behavioral Modeling 1st Edition
Total number of pages: 212
Total Hours: 8
The Creo Parametric 3.0: Behavioral Modeling student guide introduces the analysis tools available in the Behavioral Modeling Extension (BMX) for establishing and analyzing design goals. You will learn how to create analysis features and sensitivity and feasibility studies. Behavioral Modeling provides the ability to automatically change dimensions and parameters to meet specific design goals.
This guide was written against Build M110 of Creo Parametric 3.0.
- Capabilities of BMX
- Analysis Features
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Feasibility and Optimization Analysis
- Multi-Objective Design Studies
- Graph Matching
- Excel Analysis
- Motion Analysis
- Creo Parametric 3.0: Introduction to Solid Modeling
- Experience with MS Excel and Creo Mechanism Design is useful, but not required.