Creo Parametric 3.0
Volume discounts available
ASCENT eBooks contain the same content as our printed training guides providing users with a personal electronic copy of the book.
Access your eBook 3 ways:
1.) Download to a personal computer. No Internet connection is required after download to the Bookshelf.*
2.) Download to a mobile phone or tablet (iOS 4.0 or later; Android 2.2 and higher)
3.) Access online from any Internet-connected device with browser.
• Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
• Intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
• eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
• eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
*ASCENT eBooks are hosted through the VitalSource Bookshelf app
Creo Parametric 3.0: Cable and Harness Design
Total number of pages: 330
Total Hours: 24
As an experienced user in the basics of Creo Parametric 3.0, this student guide enables you to create electromechanical cabling systems designed in Creo Parametric using the Piping and Cabling Extension. Utilizing the parametric and associative nature of Creo Parametric, an electromechanical designer can easily create realistic 3D cabling assemblies, wire lists, bill of material tables, and nail-board drawings. The Creo Parametric 3.0: Cable and Harness Design student guide contains numerous labs to give you practical experience that will improve your job performance.
The content in this student guide was developed using Build M110 of Creo Parametric 3.0.
- Cabling Process Overview
- Cabling Terminology
- Environment and Configuration Setup
- Electromechanical Model Setup
- Manual Designation and Parameters
- Manual Spools
- Manual Cabling Features
- Logical Reference Technique
- Routing Methods
- Modifying Cabling Assemblies
- Additional Routing Features
- Cabling Assembly Deliverables
We recommend that students have completed the Creo Parametric 3.0: Introduction to Solid Modeling student guide, or have equivalent experience.