Volume discounts available
ASCENT eBooks contain the same content as our printed training guides providing users with a personal electronic copy of the book.
Access your eBook 3 ways:
1.) Download to a personal computer. No Internet connection is required after download to the Bookshelf.*
2.) Download to a mobile phone or tablet (iOS 4.0 or later; Android 2.2 and higher)
3.) Access online from any Internet-connected device with browser.
• Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
• Intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
• eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
• eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
*ASCENT eBooks are hosted through the VitalSource Bookshelf app
Instructor Tools are sold separately from the Student Guide and eBook. The Instructor Tools for this training guide are delivered in a downloadable PDF document containing instructor presentation files that complement the guide.
Once you have completed your purchase, you’ll receive an order confirmation email with a link to access the Instructor Tools. Within that email, click on ‘Instructor Tools’ (found under the ‘Product heading), in order to gain access to your PDF.
Creo Simulate: Structural and Thermal Analysis
Total number of pages: 676
Total Hours: 32
This class covers the fundamentals of Creo Simulate: Structural and Thermal Analysis. It provides students with the knowledge to effectively use Creo Simulate for finite element analysis, thereby reducing their design time. Many concepts apply to both Structure and Thermal analysis; but, a half-day is specifically dedicated to Thermal analysis. This is an extensive hands-on training guide, in which students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge through real-world scenarios and examples.
- FEA Fundamentals: P-elements and analysis convergence methods
- Basic Modeling and Analysis
- Types of Loads and Constraints
- Idealizations: Shells and Beams
- Sensitivity and Optimization Studies
- Assembly Interfaces and Contact Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Modal Analysis
- Welds, Springs, and Masses
- Fasteners and Rigid Links
- Buckling Analysis
Creo Parametric: Introduction to Solid Modeling, plus a minimum of 80 hours of Creo Parametric experience.