Volume discounts available
ASCENT eBooks contain the same content as our printed training guides providing users with a personal electronic copy of the book.
Access your eBook 3 ways:
1.) Download to a personal computer. No Internet connection is required after download to the Bookshelf.*
2.) Download to a mobile phone or tablet (iOS 4.0 or later; Android 2.2 and higher)
3.) Access online from any Internet-connected device with browser.
• Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
• Intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
• eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
• eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
*ASCENT eBooks are hosted through the VitalSource Bookshelf app
The class files for this training guide were released on Nov. 11, 2016 (part number AS-ARD1701-ESS1NU-CF.exe). Please refer to the link in your training guide to download the latest class files.
AutoCAD Raster Design 2017 (R1) Essentials (1st Edition)
Total number of pages: 198
Total Hours: 16
The AutoCAD Raster Design 2017 (R1) Essentials student guide is designed for students that want to use the AutoCAD® Raster Design software to create, insert, manage, and edit raster images in AutoCAD® products. In this student guide, students learn how to use the features and functions of the AutoCAD Raster Design software.
- Insert and create images.
- Tile, save, and export images.
- Work with multispectral images.
- Correlate and rubbersheet images.
- Enhance the appearance of images.
- Edit images.
- Work with DEM data.
- Convert raster to vector.
It is recommended that students complete the AutoCAD 2017 (R1) Fundamentals course or know how to use the AutoCAD software to create basic geometry, manage layers, enter commands, and manage files. It is also recommended that students have a working knowledge of Microsoft® Windows®.