The AutoCAD 2024: Advanced guide is designed for those using AutoCAD 2024 with a Windows operating system. This guide is not designed for the AutoCAD for Mac software.
The AutoCAD 2024: Advanced guide introduces advanced techniques and teaches you to be proficient in your use of the AutoCAD software. This is done by teaching you how to recognize the best tool for the task, the best way to use that tool, and how to create new tools to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
• Advanced text objects
• Working with tables
• Defining dynamic blocks and attributes
• Outputting and publishing files for review
• Collaboration and automation tools
• Creating, publishing, and customizing sheet sets
• Managing layers
• CAD management and system setup
• Enhancing productivity by customizing the AutoCAD interface
• Using macros and custom routines
• Access to the 2024.0 version of the software, to ensure compatibility with this guide. Future software updates that are released by Autodesk may include changes that are not reflected in this guide. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions (e.g., 2023).
• Completion of the AutoCAD® 2024: Fundamentals guide, or equivalent experience using the AutoCAD software.
ASCENT eBooks are delivered through the VitalSource Bookshelf e-textbook platform. This format enables you to access your eBook in the following ways:
- Download to a computer (Windows or MAC)
- Access online (via a computer connected to the internet)
- Download to a compatible smart phone or tablet device
- Dual monitors or separate reader device recommended to facilitate use with software.
- eBooks are intended for single-user use only. License restrictions prevent multi-user or network access.
- eBook is not a printable PDF and intended for electronic use only.
- eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
Visit: bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
Instructor Guides are ideal teaching resources that incorporate the following instructional tools within the learning guide: answers to the chapter review questions, suggested timing guide for course delivery, and instructor presentation files.