The objective of the Autodesk® Revit® 2022: Site Planning and Design guide is to enable users who have worked with the Autodesk Revit software to understand concepts and tools related to site planning and design. This guide covers the Revit coordinate system, which is used to coordinate multiple files in a single project, as well as the elements and tools that are used to create topographic surfaces for site work and add structural elements.
- Understanding the Revit coordinate system, positioning, true north, and project north.
- Linking files.
- Relocating the project elevation.
- Working with shared coordinates by acquiring and publishing coordinates.
- Exporting Revit models to .DWG.
- Creating topographic surfaces.
- Adding property lines and building pads.
- Modifying toposurfaces with subregions, splitting surfaces, and grading the regions.
- Annotating site plans and adding site components.
- Access to the 2022.0 version of the software, to ensure compatibility with this guide. Future software updates that are released by Autodesk may include changes that are not reflected in this guide. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions (e.g., 2021).
- Knowledge of the basic techniques of the fundamentals of the Autodesk Revit software covered in the Autodesk® Revit® 2022: Fundamentals for Architecture guide.
ASCENT eBooks are delivered through the VitalSource Bookshelf e-textbook platform. This format enables you to access your eBook in three ways.
- Download your eBook to your personal computer and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf application. No Internet connection is required after you download your eBook to the VitalSource Bookshelf.
- Download your eBook to your mobile phone or tablet and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf app. Compatible with:
Access your eBook online from any Internet-connected device with a modern browser.
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (requires iOS 11 or later)
- Android Smart Phones & Tablets (requires Android 5.0 and higher)
- Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
- eBooks are intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
- eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
- eBooks can not be returned if license code has been redeemed.
Visit: bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more
An Instructor Guide provides you with all that you need to teach the training course. It contains all the same instructional content as a Learning Guide, along with the answers to the chapter review questions, timing suggestions to help you in delivering various sections of the course, and instructor presentation files that complement the guide.