This guide provides an introduction to the Autodesk® Vehicle Tracking module that can be added to Autodesk® Civil 3D®, as well as to the AutoCAD® and AutoCAD® Architecture software. The Vehicle Tracking module is an extensive transportation analysis and design solution for vehicles of all sorts. This software also features specialized tools for parking lot layout and roundabout design.
- Navigate through the Vehicle Tracking user interface.
- Use the Vehicle Library.
- Create and edit paths using options such as Arc mode, Bearing mode, or Guided Paths.
- Run Vertical Clearance to check for clash locations.
- Use Design Checks to further analyze the design.
- Create animations of navigating through a chosen path.
- Create and edit parking lots using various row options.
- Create and edit roundabouts with and without corridor functionality.
- Access to the 2021.0 version of the software, to ensure compatibility with this guide. Future software updates that are released by Autodesk may include changes that are not reflected in this guide. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions (e.g., 2020).
ASCENT eBooks are delivered through the VitalSource Bookshelf e-textbook platform. This format enables you to access your eBook in three ways.
- Download your eBook to your personal computer and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf application. No Internet connection is required after you download your eBook to the VitalSource Bookshelf.
- Download your eBook to your mobile phone or tablet and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf app. Compatible with:
Access your eBook online from any Internet-connected device with a modern browser.
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (requires iOS 11 or later)
- Android Smart Phones & Tablets (requires Android 5.0 and higher)
- Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
- eBooks are intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
- eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
- eBooks can not be returned if license code has been redeemed.
Visit: bookshelf.vitalsource.com to learn more